and Central Bank Governors Meeting 2019,
Ministry of Finance
1. Basic premise
The G20 Finance Operations Office, Ministry of Finance, the Government of Japan (hereinafter referred to as "the Office") collects information on participants of the G20 Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors Meetings and related events through the website (https://www.g20fukuoka2019.mof.go.jp/; hereinafter referred to as "the Website"). Information acquired will be handled appropriately within the scope of the purposes of use.
2. Scope of information gathered
The Office automatically collects and stores Internet domain names, IP addresses, information about access to the Site and so on (hereinafter referred to as "user information"). Cookies (information transmitted from the server to the user's browser and stored on the user's computer in order for the server to identify users) are used for the purpose of improving the usability of the Site and do not contain personal information. Users may also set their browsers not to receive cookies at any time.
3. Purpose of use
- ( 1 ) The information acquired in 2. will be used as a reference for the efficient operation of the service provided by the Site.
- ( 2 ) The Website uses Google Analytics to analyze its visits and usage. Google Analytics collects user information through cookies. Please review the Google Analytics website for its terms of service.
4. Use and disclosure limitations
Except in cases of legal disclosure requests, cases of illegal access, threats and other unlawful acts or other special reasons, the Office does not use acquired information, nor will it provide acquired information to a third party, for any purposes other than those described in 3.
However, the Office may disclose aggregate statistical data compiled in the Website such as access data and user attributes. You or any other individual cannot be identified from such information as the data is aggregated and anonymized.
5. Measures to ensure security
- ( 1 ) The Office is taking necessary measures for the appropriate management of acquired information to prevent any leakage, loss or destruction of acquired information. The operation of the Site may be outsourced, but the organization to whom the information is outsourced will take necessary measures for appropriate management of acquired information.
6. Retention Period
Up to December 31, 2019
7. Scope of application
For any additional information, you may contact the secretariat: G20operations@mof.go.jp.