Information for the Press
The G20 Joint Session of Finance and Health Ministers will be held on June 28, 2019.
The main venue for the meeting is planned to be TAIKO-EN, Osaka, Japan.
All media representatives wishing to cover the G20 FMCBG meeting must apply for and
obtain official G20 Joint Session of Finance and Health Ministers media accreditation.
Accommodation booking for media representatives has been closed.
- Contact details
- G20 FUKUOKA2019
Media/Press Desk (JTB Kyushu MICE Center)
- Shin KBC Building 5F, 1 - 1 - 35
Nagahama Chuo-ku,Fukuoka Japan, 810-0072
- Business hours
- 9:30-17:30 (GMT+9, JST)
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and National Holidays.
Event Schedule for the Press
Welcome Event for the Press
- Fukuoka City, Fukuoka Chamber of Commerce & Industry and Hakata Town Planning Promotion Council
- June 7, 2019 (Fri.) 18:00 – 21:00
- Joten-ji Temple and Joten-ji-dori Street (Complimentary shuttle bus will be provided from Hilton Fukuoka Sea Hawk)
- Event details
This event invites media representatives, who have come all the way to Fukuoka from around the world to attend the G20, to learn firsthand about Fukuoka & Hakata’s history and culture. Please join us!
A complimentary shuttle bus service will be provided from the Hilton Fukuoka Sea Hawk to Jotenji Temple.
Jotenji Temple (Note: entrance is limited to press only)
- ① Light-up of Karesansui (Dry landscape garden)
- ② Chikuzen Biwa (Japanese lute) performance
- ③ Shakuhachi (bamboo flute) performance
- ④ Tea Ceremony experience
- ⑤ Exhibitions of Hakata-0ri textile and Hakata dolls
(Note: local residents of Fukuoka will also attend and interact with press)
- ⑥ Large G20 Fukuoka Noren curtain at Hakata Sennen-no-mon Gate
- ⑦ Taiko Drum performance
- ⑧ Hakata Niwaka performance (impromptu comic folk tales by performers with traditional masks)
- ⑨ Yatai food stalls (Food and beverages for sale)
Complimentary Shuttle Bus Schedule
(capacity of 1 bus: 50 passengers)
- ① 17:45
- ② 18:05
- ③ 18:25
- ④ 18:45
- Fukuoka City, KYUSHU ECOMOMIC FEDERATION
- June 8, 2019 (Sat) 18:00 – 21:30
- Hilton Fukuoka SeaHawk
- Event details
A special reception to welcome G20 meeting delegates and media representatives, introducing all that Fukuoka and Kyushu have to offer.
- Cuisine prepared using local ingredients
- Stands with promotional information on Fukuoka and Kyushu
- Special performances on the stage
Public Relations Office, Ministry of Finance
- Media Accreditation / Media Coverage Opportunities